Batman Exhibit in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

It was a treat to come across the Batman exhibit at the Pavilion Shopping Centre in Kuala Lumpur. I was there for lunch with my family during the school holidays. It really brought back memories of when I used to read the comics and watch the old goofy series on television.

My children did not share my enthusiasm, I guess they are more into cartoons like Phineas and Ferb. It was an opportunity to see how Batman had changed over the years. My children were surprised to hear about Penguin and Joker.

The first thing that caught my attention was the bat-mobile. It looked great from the upper floor but not as good close up.



Since it was a marketing event, I guess I should not be surprised by the things offered at the venue. A bottle of water with the Batman cover over it was RM8/-. My daughter asked who would pay for that especially when an equivalent bottle of water only cost 80 cents. The TouchNGo card cost RM35 with zero value on it and the t-shirt sold there was RM150 a piece. There was an exclusive area for those who spent more than RM 200 there. I wondered what was in there but was not willing to pay for the privilege.

I guess it is a good 75th Anniversary to the great detective.

Here is the collection of photos I took from the event.



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitbit Charge 3 vs Honor Band 5i

Removing Skin Tags