Identifying the Origin of your product

I received the following article from a friend through email:

A way to differentiate between Taiwan made products and China made products, by looking at first three digits of its Bar Code.

If the 1st 3 digits are 690, 691 or 692 - China made. If the 1st 3 digits are 471 – Taiwan made



I searched through internet and it seems that the article was taken from here.  I did a further search and found that China is actually covered by 690 to 695 - the country look up is found here.

Comments

Serena said…
Just the post I needed. I was searching for the country codes website but strayed to read blogs instead. Haha!

And here I am, coming across yours.
Strovek said…
Glad you like it.

Popular posts from this blog

Fitbit Charge 3 vs Honor Band 5i

Fitbit just added Sleep Score to their app