Mama Mia - Compliments all the way

As I wrote in the blog that got me my free ticket for the screening of Mama Mia - I went into the show with minimal expectation since I did not know what to expect. However, I was pleasantly surprised.

This is one of the few events organized by NuffNang for Penangites. So Horray!! There are so few events for us up North. Even though the tickets was not as impressive as the one the printed for K.L. Here is how our ticket looks like:










Since this was free sitting, I expected to see a lot of the ugly Malaysian Ethics but surprisingly everybody was well behaved and entered the cinema in an orderly fashion. Don't see too many of those in these kind of free functions.

Next I was surprised with the number of cameras that was brought for the event and more surprisingly was the fact that they were all allowed into the cinema hall. These shows how much respect we bloggers get :-)

As for the show, I enjoyed it tremendously especially with all the ABBA songs which were my favorite in my school days. The show was very entertaining, with the jokes in between without seeming out of place. My friend complained that there was just too many songs and felt song overload.

Another surprising fact, was how Nuffnang managed to fill the whole hall during a weekday and Monday at that. Very impressive.

All in all, great job Nuffnang and also fellow bloggers for making this a night to remember.

My only regret is not getting to know fellow bloggers!!

Comments

Simon Seow said…
Another great outing by Nuffnang. The movie is good.

Popular posts from this blog

Fitbit Charge 3 vs Honor Band 5i

Fitbit just added Sleep Score to their app