Focus and Distractions

What occupies our thought most is what our mind will focus on and get good at. Recently I realized that I have allowed myself to get distracted and am no longer focusing on my goals. I used to ask myself the following question, “Is what you are doing useful?”

I have allowed too many distractions into my life - movies and comic/manga, computer games which do not benefit me in any way. Some distractions may be good to help us relax but I just realized that many of these activities seem to occupy more and more of my waking hours. None of them help me achieve my goals.

These are the goals myself back in 1999 but somehow along the way I got sidetracked.

  1. Faith in God
  2. Physical and Mental Health
  3. Financial Security
  4. Self Improvement

Now that I have come to this realization, it is time to take charge of my life again and redirect my focus and control the things that occupy my mind most. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitbit Charge 3 vs Honor Band 5i

Fitbit just added Sleep Score to their app