Agony of a caged runner

Its been two months since I was training to be the fastest man on earth. As I mentioned in that blog, I retired after I was mugged. I found that I can't just quit. My body has adjusted and is absorbing and building up a lot of energy in itself.

Every thing I eat or drink just increases the energy in my body. I feel like a balloon all bloated. It also cause me to feel very lethargic and sleepy. As I try to drink coffee to keep awake I feel worst. Just like trying to pump more air to a balloon that is already fully inflated. My head just feels like exploding.

I managed to get a few short runs recently, which helps quite a bit. If only I can get more running sessions!! I need to burn all these excess calories stored in my body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitbit Charge 3 vs Honor Band 5i

Fitbit just added Sleep Score to their app