Lessons Learned Towards Gaining Fitness
In order to reach my two year goal in gaining fitness, I needed a way to measure my progress. I decided that the easiest way is to purchase Omron Body Composition Monitor HBF-375. The purchased serves two purposes:
- Provide me a way to measure my progress.
- Sends a message to my subconscious mind that I am serious about this goal.
Here are some things I noticed as I lost some of my body weight:
- It is relatively easy to defer my hunger after work by doing some workout. I can satisfy the hunger with dinner (instead of snacks).
- It takes about two hours before my body realizes it is full. This lag causes me to eat too much and feel bloated afterwards.
- Beef is more filling compared to pork and pork is more filling compared to fish. When it comes to meat, fish is the way to go (unfortunately, I do not like fish).
- As I reduced my visceral fat, my blood pressure went down.